ClearOne’s Cloud AV Manager Upgrade Provides New Powerful Features
- Manage User Device Locations: A new Locations View and User Details tab provide powerful user device management within an organization:
- Control the breadth of device user access and alerts by location.
- Assign devices and users to any location hierarchy.
- Assign a user to different roles in different locations.
- Custom User Roles: Each organization gets four preset “O-Roles” from which to customize and control user permissions: Owner, Organizer, Operator, and Observer. From them, make custom roles to meet special requirements for user access.
- Dashboard Filtering: Filter the Dashboard view to see and compare device data in three dimensions: Location, Product, and System – each a dynamic hierarchy, according to your assignment. Drill down to individual device records as filtered from the Dashboard.
These uniquely useful and powerful new features for the cloud or on premises allow AV practitioners to better organize devices, assign access rights, and get to desired data faster, allowing them to more efficiently and effectively maintain ClearOne systems.
To learn more or sign up for a free trial and training, visit CONVERGENCE™ AV Manager | ClearOne.
ClearOne is a global market leader enabling conferencing, collaboration, and network streaming solutions. The performance and simplicity of its advanced, comprehensive solutions offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability, and scalability. Visit ClearOne at www.clearone.com.